lördag, oktober 6

Day 58 - No Espresso, Data Airlines

Nope

But i made some tshirt screenshots. Shot kim with a dummy on and faked the print onto it.
Cant say i did much else eaven tho this made me quite content. Dug up some fresh deephouse that eased me out of my cold-induced pessimistic mood. Went to a meeting that demonstrated why everyone in the exhibit group has been so confused about everything to this point. Seems we cut ourself a big enough slice of the room to actually go through with our installation as intended. Got back from the meeting too late to catch anyone from the staff to check out my projector i was supposed to use over the weekend. Almost everyone else from my gang of cool people are up in stockholm this weekend to attend the launch party of that branch. Leaves me with almost no company to motivate drinking. But the people left are the ones that makes you go back to photoshop and afx so i think i could come out on top of this weekend as one of the nicer ones in a long time. Hopefully they will go with theese prints or close to them aswell as picking a good quality shirt to smack them on. I wouldnt mind showcasing some of my throwups on a tee.

Inga kommentarer: