söndag, september 30

Day 55 - No Dice

Was completely out untill around 2pm when i just relocated myself to the basement sofa. Didnt loose the hangover untill 7pm. I had alot of production planned for today wich now got postponed.
Shitty day.

In addition.
The day actually shaped up decently around the late pms. Still need to get my hands on a serious 3d particlespray for afx. Really annoys me we havent gotten any serious results in our group so far. Need to put together a good showcase to screen sponsors with. I had both saturday and sunday planned out to be good productiondays but it ended up in reverse. Leaving me with a strong feeling of discontent. Ontop of that there is something else moving around in the back of my mind giving me a feeling of unrest around the whole current situation. Not sure what it is or what to do about it but i hope with a couple of strong titles laid down on the road behind me id feel at peace again.

some stuff that put me ablaze this week:

The biggest LEGO set ever, the $499 Ultimate Collectors Millennium Falcon, is now shipping, 5,000-pieces and four-pound ring-binded manual included.

A Timelapse video of nerdarmy converging onto this model in a massive assembly party.



There are also trailers up for andersons there will be blood featuring radiohead soundtrack amongst other promising aspects.

last and least this lego nxt robot is pretty impressive.

Inga kommentarer: